1. CARLITO’S BURRITOS Once you’ve made your picks at Essence next door, more temptations await at this eastside New Mexican fave. We suggest the stuffed sopapilla with pork verde, the chile rellenos and the huevos rancheros … or maybe all three? 4300 E. Sunset Road,.
2. CORNISH PASTY CO. It’s less than a four minutes’ walk from Thrive Cannabis Marketplace to these delicious savory pastries stuffed with lamb, chicken tikka masala, carne adovada and a whole lot more. 10 E. Charleston Blvd.,.
3. EATT GOURMET BISTRO For foodies who like doobies, Eatt—which sits adjacent to Apothecarium—rustles up elevated casual grub at reasonable prices. 7865 W. Sahara Ave. #104,.
4. PHAT PHRANK’S This south Valley Mexican joint serves addictive wet burritos (chile verde!) and tortas (adobada!), perfect before or after a visit to Medizin two doors down. 4850 W. Sunset Road #120,.
5. TONKATSU KIYOSHI Crunchy fried pork or chicken in various forms—cutlet dinners, sliders or curry-coated—equals a truly satisfying follow-up for an afternoon visit to nearby Euphoria Wellness. 7780 S. Jones Blvd. #103,.