The Effingham police department reported the following incidents. There were no injuries or citations unless otherwise listed.
• At 6:05 p.m. Jan. 19 at the intersection of 3rd and Interstate 57 SB/70 WB entrance ramp, a vehicle driven by Timothy L. Hutchinson, 66, of Charleston, rear-ended a vehicle driven by David R. Steben, 29, of Neoga.
• At 1:04 a.m. Jan. 21 at 1304 W. Evergreen, a vehicle driven by Brandon L. Adcock, 27, Effingham, left the roadway and struck a curb.
• Musa R. Mohammed, 22, Effingham, was issued a citation for driving with a suspended license on Jan. 18.
• Amber B. Ixtepan, 29, Peyton, Colorado, was issued a citation for operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Jan. 20.
• Veronica L. Hewkin, 20, Stewardson, was issued a citation for driving with expired registration on Jan. 21.
• A 15 year-old from Effingham was issued a citation for domestic battery on Jan. 21.
• Brandon M. Haywood, 22, Altamont, was issued a citation for operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Jan. 21.