The Effingham police department reported the following incidents. There were no injuries or citations unless otherwise listed.
• Some time on Oct. 12 at 1601 Damron Court, an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Eric Morales, Effingham.
• At 9:14 a.m. Oct. 15 at 1702 W. Evergreen, a semi driven by Robin A. Kozlowski, 52, Belleville, Michigan, backed into a parked semi owned by Khaled M. Khaled, Wesley Chapel, Florida.
• Andrew E. Sowers, 25, Effingham, was issued a citation for operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Oct. 13.
• Bethany M. Gregory, 19, Effingham was issued a citation for driving while license suspended on Oct. 13.
The Effingham County Jail reported the following bookings:
• Effingham County deputies arrested Christopher R. Hughes, 38, Charleston, on Oct. 15 on charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of 10 to 30 grams of cannabis. Hughes was in jail at last check.