The Effingham County Jail reported the following bookings:
• Effingham police arrested William H. Shaffer, 45, Centralia, Sept. 15 on charges of driving while license revoked and obstructing justice. Shaffer was given notice to appear and released.
• Effingham County deputies arrested Billy J. McCoy, 39, Vernon, Sept. 15 on an Effingham County original warrant for burglary. McCoy posted $100 and was released.
• Effingham County deputies arrested Trent A. Wilson, 47, Effingham, Sept. 15 on an Effingham County Problem Solving Court mittimus to jail for 24 hours.
• Effingham County deputies arrested Craig A. Hollis, 42, Newton, Sept. 15 on charges of no valid driver’s license, possession of a controlled substance and civil counts of possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia. Hollis was in jail at last check.
• Jaren W. Patton, 24, Springfield, Missouri, was transported to Effingham County Jail on Sept. 15 on Effingham County warrant for failure to appear in court on charge of possession of between five and 15 grams of meth. Patton was in jail at last check.
• Sean A. Curtiss, 37, Effingham,